2010年4月10日 星期六

I may have opened my "I can't" box

[sign]


I may have opened my "I can't box" again.

These days were not easy for me.

Though I lived with my knees, sometimes, they still talked to me:

"No, Sandy. You can't go to Taichung to see the Spring Conference.

No, you can't go to ......."


I was kind of forget when was the last time I had to give up something because of my knees.

Recently, my knees were better, and I got good friends to help me.

Plus, I was really busy.


When I started to take photo recently, I recalled my life "the normal one."


I did want to go back to my life.


The reason that catch me to FJU, would be also the reason for me to leave FJU.

Thesis.

I shouldn't be distracted.


I love TM, but, I start to look at the disadvantages of it.

My belief toward it "changed," especially with Distinguished Club Program.

I don't want to pretend it's my duty, I don't like it.


Just this time, so hard to take it.


That's why I open my "I can't box"

沒有留言: