2009年10月18日 星期日

my knees and heart are better


10 months ago,
I was lying in the bed, suffering from the chest pain, and dizziness.
It lasted for 3 weeks.
I thought that I might be lucky to survive till Feb, my birthday.

If it's about "heart attack", then, all will end within 1 to 2 mins.
Unless I call for help.
If you have chest pain, you would see "every second counts, you don't really catch something when you can't breath"

That time was also the end of the semester.
That meant that "lots of term paper"

I was so angry about myself: I couldn't do all those things.

I couldn't even stay awake.
I couldn't get my doctor to tell me what's wrong with my body.
I couldn’t, I couldn’t, I couldn’t......



It was Josh's photo that made me felt that "once I had great time in Toastmasters club"
ONCE.

Then, there is power came from me.
I said to myself: I want to get better. I want to leave more photos hereafter.


My doctor didn't really tell me what's wrong.
Since chest pain was not a disease, I was not diagnosed with any "disease"

Yet, I knew that: my risk factors just increased one more item "chest pain".

One more thing, other than my knees.


................
I couldn't explain why I got better.
Just, I feel happy now.

TM, Prof Tang, and my piano.

^^

沒有留言: