2010年11月14日 星期日

Beach in autumn

Beach (Tauyuan, Tai-yuan)




It's been a while that I haven't been to my hometown's beach.

This weekend, I went to see the beach.
I took some photos, there.

I saw the kids running, playing with the sand, and playing with the "water."
I saw the parents stay with the kids, holding their hands (some little kids,) and playing the sand with their kids.

 
family

The overall atmosphere is warm, relax, and comfortable.

WoW......

I took off my shoes, and walked in the sand.
I walked toward the seashore to take more photos.

The sky was beautiful, very blue.
The sea was beautiful, and it's blue as well. It reflects the sky.

sea and sky


Lots of people were fishing. (I didn't know why)
Some kids were "scrawling" (塗鴉) on the sand.
And I didn't know why I started to "draw" on the  sand, too.

.......


my painting on the sand

  
Haha, I couldn’t really draw, whatever, it's fun.

I didn't want add "lesson" in this.
I was happy I found my own time, recently.
I like it.

沒有留言: