2010年5月10日 星期一

Butterfly, 2010

2010  spring and summer is a special monent in my life.

I start to take photo.
I start to take the photo of butterfly.
It's really hard to take the photos of butterfly.
I can't control them, and they don't listen to me.
.......
They are beautiful. 
Their lives are short.
They are flying.

April
This one is really the first one that I take nice shot of it. I have to hold my breath, and pray: please stay, don't fly away.

May
This one is my favorite one in 2010. It's clear, and colorful. I look at this butterfly for quite some times.

June
This one is funny. I have never expected that "butterfly" would be around the corner (near my place.)

July
This "blue" butterfly is "active". It's hard to take a nice shot of it, yet, it stays there in the central part of Taiwan. (family trip)

July
This one contains the biggest amount of  butterflies that I have been taken. They stay there, kind of dance for me, for quite a long time.

July
This one is amazing, too. There are over one hundred butterflies flying around. I don't have to chase them, they are busy eating.




August


This one is taken near the pond. Raining.

沒有留言: