2010年5月29日 星期六

TM got talent


It’s been a while that I haven’t been to my mother club, FJU TMC.

Now, it has changed. It becomes better, and stronger!

In May 28 meeting, there was positive atmosphere running around:
Greg’s “ baseball experience in the childhood”;
Sophia’s “unique way dealing with the different cultures”;
Charoran’s “hot mother and family bond”;
Tzu Ting’s “self journey of her own identity”;
Janet’s “overcoming fear”; and
Caron’s “never give up.”

Not to mention the special theme “TM got talent.”
I have no idea that FJU TMC likes to “show off” now.
The rules are fun and educational.

There are 6 judges and 6 speakers.
After each speaker give his/her speech,
And timer report,
Any two judges give feedback,
Then,……..
Scores: from -3, -2, -1 to 1,2,3,4,5.

6 judges: Jack Tsai, Keli, Sandy, Judy, Lex, Sam.
All have different perspectives about speakers’ performance.

Later on, came the discharge and installation ceremony of FJU TMC.
When Jack asked the in-coming officers: would you take the challenge and responsibility of being the officers for FJU TMC. Each word “echoed” in my heart. Yes, challenge and responsibility!

I have learned a lot when I served as the officer for FJU and Legacy TMC.
Just a long way to go, yet,
I met lots of great TMs on the way.
They become my another families.
It’s not what I have expected.
It turned out better than I’ve expected.

It’s a journey.



沒有留言: