2009年4月15日 星期三

4/14 Visit Linkou TM



Dear Linkou TM

Thank you for giving me the wonderful Tuesday night. I have a lot of fun in 4/14 meeting.

Through out the meeting, I realize: it’s very hard to keep the club “run smoothly” in the economic crisis. Lots of people are busy. Yet, I still love TM: I like to listen to people’s speech about commitment and encourage to change the world.

Eason’s variety session is so fun that I realize I need to work more on my negotiation skills. It’s interesting to practice negotiation in the variety session.

I am surprised at the speakers’ performance. I have seen the new member’s(Greg) “stiffness” and the CC’s “shining” facial expression(Sway). Also, I have seen the “commitment” from both new comers and experienced Toastmasters. (Mike’s decent topic: “the power to change the world” makes me realize the technology might be the most effective weapon in the third world; Sway’s sincere personal story “Toastmaster and colorful life” inspires me to get my CC asap).

For evaluation session part, I have learned a lot as well: All the evaluators provide the effective feedbacks to the speakers. Especially Henson’s evaluation: I find that Henson, you, have improved tremendously in the English ability (compared with last time of being my IE of C4 speech in FJUTM) WoW!

Last, I am surprised at the final introduction of the track of achieving DTM. I am surprised that “not-so-new member like me“ Terry would also likes to “pursue” DTM as well. WoW! (I like this part: commitment in TM ) Anyway, I need to get my CC asap (Now, I am just C5).

Ah~ you could come to FJUTM as well.
FJUTM will re-start at April 24(Friday).(Now is closed for the midterm exam) We will have meeting in May 1, 8,and 22. Then, end of the semester.
See you then.

沒有留言: